In January 2018, Latiwa Development Foundation established itself in the DRC by creating its local branch: LDF DRC.
- Promote and strengthen communities self-empowerment capacities.
- Improve the living standards of vulnerable populations: orphans, disabled people, as well as senior citizens.
- Promote access to education, promote the development of the needy, fight against hunger and promote social development.
- Promote entrepreneurship with professional training.
- Eradicate poverty.
- Promote the sense of civil responsibility and education to citizenship through good governance.
July 4, 2018
Latiwa Art Fashion, in collaboration with Sunny Rose, Mapapa's, Accessorize Mouah and Lacourtelle presents: Private Sale - "When Congo Meets Nigeria in Fashion"; an event in which Nigerian designer Maureen Ikem will exhibit her creations in Kinshasa alongside several Congolese "Ladies Entrepreneurs". Come and discover some outfits and accessories in...
May 18, 2018
LDF DRC organizes 2 training days (22 & 24 May 2018) for the supervisors of Mama Koko orphanage in Kimbondo on the theme “Psychology of development of the child from 0 to 12 years old”. 21 educators followed a training module in Child Psychology. "Psychology of the child aged 0...
April 7, 2018
On the occasion of the International Day of Autism 2018, LDF RDC supports the open day of Saturday, April 07, 2018 at the school "Les Amis de Daniel". This initiative aims to improve the standard of living of vulnerable populations and promote self-care.
March 28, 2018
Under the auspices of LDF DRC, the girls of the Maman Koko orphanage in Kimbondo, in the commune of Mont-Ngafula, were sensitized to body and oral hygiene by some specialized doctors during a event called "Bopeto Plus".